Saturday, March 26, 2011

Week 6 weigh in

I am busy baking ready for the party tomorrow but just had to post my results from today. Today I recorded a loss of 1.8kgs.

Starting weight: 82.8kg

Week 1: 80.8 (-2.0kg)
Week 2: 79.4 (-1.4kg)
Week 3: 78.5 (-0.9kg)
Week 4: 76.3 (-2.2kg)
Week 5: 75.2 (-1.1kg)
Week 5: 73.4 (-1.8kg)

Current weight: 73.4kg


Very happy with the 9.4kgs loss. I so wish I took a before shot but I hate photos of myself and rather be behind the camera. 

Back to baking cupcakes (so hard not to have one tonight!)


2 comments:

Shaon Bhuiyan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shaon Bhuiyan said...

hanks that you lose more than 8 KG already. You can follow some other way too. Like Green Tea. Green Tea is very good for health. It is not only for losing weight but also it has some other advantages. Actually Green Tea works slowly for losing weight but no harm for health. and it should not take for prime treatment who want to lose his/her weight quickly. epigallocatechin gallate system is best for those people who is really worried about his/her weight of next year. Green Tea is really good. You can visit http://www.10pounds10days.com , hope you will find something positive for you.
Thanks again