Saturday, April 2, 2011

Week 7 weigh in

Starting weight: 82.8kg

Week 1: 80.8 (-2.0kg)
Week 2: 79.4 (-1.4kg)
Week 3: 78.5 (-0.9kg)
Week 4: 76.3 (-2.2kg)
Week 5: 75.2 (-1.1kg)
Week 6: 73.4 (-1.8kg)
Week 7: 72.7 (-0.7kg)

Current weight: 72.7kg


I have finally hit the 10.1kg loss mark!! and back to my weight before having the kids but my goal weight being at 65kg I still have 7.7kgs to go.

Last weekend being the party I did sneak in a few pizza's and sausage rolls, oh my they tasted good and I stayed good the rest of week.  There was so much preparation the night before with getting all the food together and getting up at 4.30am to finish off icing the cupcakes and sticking the edible star wars icing on each one. I was really glad that the party was at 9am because by 11am it was all over and I was finally able to relax. I have to do it all again in June for my youngest daughter and will have to come up with a Mario theme. Look forward to that.

Last night I had the yummy pizza chicken which consisted of 120g chicken breast sliced in half and flattened and a tablespoon of pasta sauce then as much allowable vegetables you can fit on top, for me it was: tomato, zucchini, mushroom, red onion, capsicum. Baked in the oven for 20 min's with the last 5 mins I added some philly light cream cheese which completely tops it off. With steamed cauliflower and brocolli on the side it was a massive meal and very filling.

Another favourite of mine is doing the above in stuffed field mushrooms.

I purchased the Zumba wii fit game and it was a really good workout. It definitely made me sweat it out and that was just doing the beginner. Interested to see how it goes as you advance through the game.


Time to not worry about the diet now and just enjoy the rest of my treat day.

3 comments:

Lise said...

Lookin' good Terri!

Wow, you really don't have much to go now. I better lift my game. You're leaving me in the dust of your weight loss speed machine. I'm down to 76 now.

Who are you hoping will win Biggest Loser? Shannon seems to have an amazing talent at nurturing winners, so I think I'll be one of his guys.

Terri said...

Well done on your weight loss!! That's fantastic, so that's something like 6 kilos loss now for you?

I'm still not sure who I want to win the Biggest Loser, but you could be right with one of Shannon's guys. They are all looking great. Did you see the makeover show, wow.

Wow at the Commando too! LOL

Lise said...

WOW x 2 at the Commando! Hehe :)

Seemed strange seeing him be nice though... I felt a bit awkward watching, like I was witnessing something I shouldn't. Oh, and jealous too.

Lost about 4 kg now. I'm cranking it up a notch now.

Wish you well for tomorrow!