Thursday, April 28, 2011

Oohh I've been bad!

Ok, Easter wasn't the best time to have a short break from the program.

My short break ended up being 5 days of carbs galore! Including going out for dinner and consuming chicken breast with creamy garlic prawns (lots of cream in that one) and chips and garlic bread, Nasi Goreng on another night and I won't mention the rest as it's making me hungry again LOL.

But I'm not beating myself up over it, I enjoyed my break and have started back on it today. The weight gain ended up being 1.8kgs and already its down to 1.2kg (even though the next day after that lovely meal I had a loss of 0.5g which was weird).

I will go back to see my TF consultant on Saturday morning to get more shakes and might as well jump on the scales to record my gain so I can work towards getting it off again... oh, and ease myself back into Zumba/Treadmill running which went on a break as well.

Here I go!!!

No comments: