Thursday, April 21, 2011

This week's weigh in

I didn't want to worry about being on the program for the Easter break so decided not to weigh in on Saturday. I have a few family get togethers coming up this weekend and want to enjoy the wonderful company (and yummy food prepared by my wonderful SIL who happens to be a chef) and will just pick it up where I left next Tuesday.

I also want to mention ANZAC Day on Tuesday holds a special place in my heart, I will be marching in the city with the Honouring Indigenous War Graves Inc members. It is a real honour to be marching with men and women whom I deeply respect. It's a very emotional and uplifting day and very much look forward to it.

To sign off, please do take care if you are travelling on the roads and enjoy every moment if you are visiting family and friends over the break.


Terri

No comments: