Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday already?!

I had only realised that I last posted on Tuesday. This week certainly went by quickly (for me that is). All is still good, I enjoyed a nice chicken and heaps of salad for dinner tonight and wash it down with an allowable cup of caffeine and sugar free coke. At the start I really struggles to get two litres of water a day down, but now finding a lot easier and have a real thirst for it but that's probably because of the exercise. It will be interesting to see if I lose quicker as back on the program in 07 I did no exercise and still managed to lose that 19 kilos in five months.

I have been doing cardio everyday with my two nights a week of Zumba and on the treadmill on the other days in which I have been doing some running programs. I can feel myself getting fitter as I have been running longer each time and its starting to feel awesome when I've finish.

Weigh in is tomorrow so I'm going to sign off til then and hopefully there will be some loss for all the hard work with sticking with the program.

So until then, goodnight!!

No comments: