Sunday, March 20, 2011

Week 5 weigh in

Starting weight: 82.8kg

Week 1: 80.8 (-2.0kg)
Week 2: 79.4 (-1.4kg)
Week 3: 78.5 (-0.9kg)
Week 4: 76.3 (-2.2kg)
Week 5: 75.2 (-1.1kg)

Current weight: 75.2kg


My 1.1kg lost for the week has given me a total lost 7.6 kilos. After my couple of treat nights during the week I thought that wasn't too bad at all. Meeting up with the girls today for lunch, I will probably choose the stir fry vegetables with tofu and oyster sauce and yes, pass on the rice. 

I have ordered some new clothes and for the first time I didn't choose the large size. I'm finding lots of my large clothes are not sitting right on me and look bulky which gives me a great excuse to buy new clothes.  

My running on the treadmill is up to 15min's. That is a big achievement for me and can't wait to be running half an hour non stop. Look forward to the Biggest Loser tonight especiallg the weigh in. I accidently came across a photo of the final 4! But I won't reveal who I saw - will say they look amazing as they always do by the end of the season. Love the last night when they all come back showing their amazing body transformations.

2 comments:

Lise said...

Wow Terri, you're a MACHINE. I'm so impressed!

Now, please tell me, do you "cheat" at all? Maybe a future blog post on how you on the progran? eg when have a little nibble on the kiddies scrap sandwiches, extra almond etc?

I've been on Tony for a couple of weeks and have lost 1.7kg but keep sabotaging myself with little bits here and there. Maybe I should get on the blog bandwagon to keep me in line LOL.

Loving your blog Terri, as soon as I see it updated on Reader, I'm on to it! :)
x

Terri said...

This reply was becoming a little too big so I will blog it for you :)

and have to say well done on your loss. At least it is a loss and not a gain so you have to be happy with that.