Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Steak Sandwich night

Tonight I had a steak sandwich and it was yum! No, I haven't gone back to packing on the carbs it was a fake steak sandwich. We had 120g steak, onion, mushrooms, roasted capsicum and roasted eggplant cut into two slices, which made up the bread. I did slice up some tomatoes and had lettuce in the fridge but got so excited about eating it, I left it out, but will definitely add it next time. I got the recipe from the TF website (http://www.tonyferguson.com.au/weight-loss-recipes.aspx)

Here is a pic:

Steak Sandwich
All the flavours went so well together and would be the perfect meal to make the next time having a barbeque.

Last night was Zumba night, this time around I took my heartrate watch because I was curious as to what kind of heartrate were the routines, most of them was around 140 - 150bpm. I think for my height/weight its around 140bpm for fat burning.

This afternoon I did my usual program P6 program. I can feel myself getting better at running now and will be interested to see if I can do at least 10mins of running but for now I'm going to just keep it at 7kph every 3mins. I'm hoping to be closer to 5.0kg weight loss, I've certainly been watching everything I've been eating and doing my cardio workouts each day. I will be happy with any loss, it will be a gain that would be dissapointing but my motivation is very high at this moment and has been for the last couple of weeks.

Ok, off to read my book before I crash

Goodnight!

No comments: