Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Confession

Last Saturday night went to the Rhianna concert (amazing with VIP standing) and did really well all day and when the concert ended we ended up in the city at a club and had quite a few drinks. By the time it came to 2.30am the hunger set in and just had to have that kebab and a few hot chips, oh boy! It tasted great LOL I did check myself the next morning and my weight didn't budge from the previous day. I'm putting it all down to all the dancing we did which was non stop for 3-4 hours.

Rhianna was so close to us - photo taken by Alisha Boyd
Tuesday was my wedding anniversary and we went to see Billy Connolly in concert. It was pretty good, he had me in fits of laughter most of the time. At least that is something that can be crossed of the Bucket List... Rhianna and Billy :) My husband and I went to a dinner buffet but eating out has made me more aware of food choices. Instead of going for the bread, soup and then a big serving of mains with deserts, I just went for some meat, lots of vegetables and skipped on the desert. I was so proud of myself.

Tonight I ran 10mins non stop for the first time. I'm finding it amazing how easy it was (this is from a person who didn't do no running at all a couple of months ago) I'm still doing my 30mins 3 days a week and Zumba on two days. I had finally picked up some proper shoes for the dancing and now my ankle has stopped hurting. I can feel the pressure has eased up heaps now.

Looking forward to the weigh in on Saturday, I have a feeling that I might be under the grams lost and not kilos or maybe I might just break even after my big week, we'll see.

No comments: