Saturday, March 12, 2011

Weigh in day

6.5kgs gone in 4 weeks!!!!

Weighing in this morning recorded a 2.2kg loss for the week, I am so happy with the result so far. I'm getting to that stage where I'm starting to feel really good about myself and even starting to enjoy wearing clothes again. My biggest achievement was getting into my boardshorts and rashie that wouldn't even do up 2 months ago my confidence level with trying back on clothes that didn't fit and now is sitting nicely on me is amazing.

People are starting to notice at work that I'm losing weight, everytime I do its always around the bust area that goes down which is fine by me.

I bought a gorgeous top and the ultimate fit black boot pants from Katies (they are fantastic and feel so comfortable).

What I should of done in the first place, but here is my stats (I will post it up every Saturday after weigh in):

Starting weight: 82.8kg

Week 1: 80.8 (-2.0kg)
Week 2: 79.4 (-1.4kg)
Week 3: 78.5 (-0.9kg)
Week 4: 76.3 (-2.2kg)

 

Current weight: 76.3kg

Tgotal Loss: 6.5k

No comments: