Sunday, March 6, 2011

Another loss for the week

Yesterday I registered a 0.9g loss, bringing my total to 4.3kgs gone in 3 weeks!!

I had a good day, after weigh in I got my treat at Aroma, small skinny Cappacino with a sweetner. Milk is starting to taste a little funny though, the aftertaste stays with me for a while. Yesterday was also my day of rest from the treadmill and allow myself to relax a lot more. For lunch I defrosted a TF wrap and cooked up a couple of slices of bacon and an egg. It wasn't too bad, the wrap did taste a bit like cardboard but it did the trick. We had a bbq yesterday evening so sat down to a lovely sausage and salad meal.

This morning I made the kids a batch of toast with all their favourite spreads and stood there smelling it all in LOL

Tonight is my Biggest Loser night on the treadmill. That's been my biggest motivation, its what got me doing this in the first place.

2 comments:

Lise said...

Wow, that's great weight loss Terri. Thanks for sharing and showing us that it can-be-done.

You are inspiring me to stay on the straight and narrow hehe.

I started last week @ 80kg with about 15-20 kg to lose.

Loving the Biggest Loser too.

Terri said...

awww thanks so much. My goal is also around 15-20 kilos and my starting weight was 82.8 and after this loss its at 78.4kg I guess I should of mentioned that at the start but didn't think to lol

Good luck with your start and you will have to let me know how you get on in your first week.