Saturday, February 26, 2011

Weigh in day

Went and weighed in and discovered a 1.4kg loss bringing the total for two weeks at 3.6kgs (7.9 pounds). I am quite happy with that so far.

It's only morning here so my day hasn't really started to post what I got up to so I've decided to post up some of the yummy dishes I've made during the week.

TF Chicken curry vegetables on no-natoes

Chicken strogonoff with vegetables on cabbage
I made this recipe using the allowable beef strogonoff sauce (from the chicken tonight products) and added chicken, mushrooms, capsicum and diced zucchini on a bed of steamed cabbage.

I have a couple of others to post up so I will do that tomorrow. Just have to try and stay cool today with the temperature hitting 38c (100.4 degree Fahrenheit) apparently we are having this same temperature for the next 7 days.. phew!

No comments: