Sunday, February 20, 2011

Treadmill stats Day 1

Morning
Walked 35 minutes
Calories burnt: 138
Distance: 2.76
Incline: 5.0
Speed: 6.0

Biggest Loser weigh in is on tonight and I thought why not do another 35 minutes on the treadmill while watching (instead of sitting there with my big dinner).

Just downloading the C25K Iphone app... don't know much about the program but you do something like short bursts of walking and running and at the end of the 9 week program you will be able to run 5kms non stop. That just made me feel faint just thinking about it!

Evening
Walked 60 minutes
Calories burnt: 265
Distance: 5.30
Incline: 10.0>5.00
Speed: 5.5>6.0

Had a lovely afternoon at a Thai restaurant with some good company. Still trying to think healthy so I opted for the vegetable stir fry in oyster sauce. I was quite happy to pass the steam rice to my daughter.

No comments: