Saturday, February 19, 2011

Time to lose!

I had decided that I need to lose weight and it was a week ago that I had got back on the wagon. I went with Tony Ferguson as I was successful with them before losing 19kgs in 5 months and what a great feeling that was. Now that was in 2007 and now its 2011 and this weight that I had lost has slowly crept back up again.

I have never blogged before but I have a feeling that just maybe this will motivate me to keep going. Even if its only my personal record, at least it will be something I can look back on hopefully at a time that I have achieved my weight loss goals and feel proud of it.

So far this week (started on Saturday, 12th February 2011), I've done my shakes, salad, x2 fruits a day, protein/allowable vegetables, 2 litres of water a day, treats all done all good. When it came to Saturday I went with the help of my sister to pick up a treadmill I've hired for 3 months. It was a fair distance from where I lived and being so early my sister and her friend was hungry so we searched around for somewhere to eat. We ended up at a Dome cafe and looking at their menu, usually I would go for the works... bacon, eggs, toast, mushrooms, sausage, hash brown, tomato. No, I decided to think healthy so went for the healthiest thing on the menu which was muesli, yogurt, fruit, lite milk... and a skinny cappacino, it was yum! and I was happy. Next I knew I had to get a start on my 2litres of water a day, so let that begin. Arriving home they managed to squeeze the treadmill through our little walkway and then we set it up. After me and my kids had a little go, run, walk, push buttons got that out of the way I decided to have my first session.

I went to the pharmacy to weigh in and knowing I had already had 1 litre of water and the Dome breakfast I had still managed to lose 2kgs which was fantastic!

Now lets bring on the next week!

No comments: