Monday, February 21, 2011

Mmmm Pizza

Today I started off with my shake, it was different to the usual shakes Tony Ferguson's has in the range. Apparently there is Omega 6 and something like Omega 3 in the regular shakes. I bought 3 banana Omega 6 shakes and had one this morning, oh my goodness, it's not very nice. It took away the normally lovely taste of the banana and replaced it with something horrible. I will just have to stay away from those ones.

Made a lovely dinner tonight, TF site had a recipe for spicy beef pizza (TF wrap, chilli, mince, mushrooms, ricotta cheese, onion, capsicum) The wrap wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, It does become a little hard and I could imagine it would make great dipping chips.

I managed to check out one of the treadmill inbuilt programs and to see how would I go it went like:

36min 1.0 speed
33min 5.0 speed
30min 7.0 speed
27min 1.0 speed
24min 7.0 speed

That's about how much I did. I had also went to a Zumba class so another 1 hour cardio under my belt. I've been doing Zumba since March 2010 and absolutely love it! So I've go the exercise going well, I'm just hoping there will be results soon.

No comments: