Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Let's get ready to Zumba!!

Went to zumba tonight but for some reason my heart wasn't in it. I had a feeling because I worked so late and rushed home to get dinner ready for the family and then by the time I sat down and had my dinner, Zumba was starting within the next hour. Usually  I don't like eating one hour beforehand but I also don't like eating after my workout. So now I feel blah and bloated.

The TF program wasn't too bad today, did everything I was suppose to do. I jumped on the wii this morning to check my weight on wii fit and it told me I'm losing weight way too fast and I should only lose the kilo in two weeks not one week. I'm aiming for the kilo a week so will have to put up with its telling me off every time I jump on it.

Ate my spicy beef again because I so enjoyed it the other night. I'm not one for liking chili but it does actually give lots of flavour to a meal. So now I'm fan.

Time to say goodnight and lets see what tomorrow brings in my fitness world.

No comments: