Friday, February 25, 2011

Finally Friday!!!!

Missed a night but after I managed to get my treadmill program in I practically crashed into bed. Watched the Biggest Loser and one of the challenges was on the treadmill and I thought I would try and match them, I think I scare the kids when they thought I was going to go flying off as it was so fast (well 10-12kph is pretty fast to me).  My ankle is still giving me pain, when I was on a holiday I was walking on a jetty and just quickly turned one way and my ankle turned the other. Boy that hurt a lot! and here I am now 6 weeks later and it still kind of hurts a little.

Shakes, water, salad, fruit all that again and for tea I had my left over chilli beef with no-natoes which is a substitute for mashed potatoes. It's cauliflower steamed (or boiled) and light philly cheese and pepper and mixed with a hand blender to smooth it out with no lumps. So much more healthier than the potato.

My exercise:

Thursday
Time spent on treadmill: 60min
Distance: 5.61kms
Calories: 280
Within the above time I was on and off with the speeds 5 - 6kph. For 30minutes I went from 5kph to 8kph for a light run, continued to do this for 2mins (walk 2min/ran 2min)

Friday
Time spent on treadmill: 36min
Distance: 2.16k
Calories: 108
Program: P6 (Same program I did on Tuesday with the walk/run/walk/run every 3mins)

My weigh in is tomorrow, so I'm excited to see how that goes.

No comments: